Sunday, November 1, 2015

Largest Costco in World = Salt Lake City

Costco Salt Lake City
Store Opening: 12/02/1995
Store Re-opening + 70,000 Sq. Ft. Costco Business Center: 11/12/2015

Costco general manager Craig Jamieson said, "We decided to add a business center and combined it with a . . . warehouse for a hybrid. Currently, we're the largest Costco on the planet." Mr. Jamieson sounds pretty laid-back for someone who is responsible for the largest Costco in the world. If you are curious what a Costco Business Center has to offer you can check out one of my older posts from November 11, 2011 where I feature the San Diego Costco Business Center, which has since closed.

Site of new addition just north of original Costco Wholesale

The Costco is so large that they actually provide maps to help members navigate the warehouse. (Please reach out to me if you have a map!) I am lucky to call the Salt Lake City warehouse my home Costco.
Aerial View





No comments:

Post a Comment